Wild About Vancouver’s Tidal WAV 2019 – Celebrating outdoor learning in local nature!
Tidal WAV 2019 will take place on April 27th at Creekside Park, next to Science World.
Starting at 10am, it will bring together various organisations to promote outdoor education, environmental stewardship, physical activity and much more. The event will finish at 3pm.
Throughout the day, Tidal WAV will welcome guest speakers, local bands and get folks moving with
various activities including canoeing & yoga!
WAV is a great opportunity to engage with the local community, increase your visibility and spread
awareness on the benefits of a healthy and active lifestyle!
A few things to know if you are a presenter:
• Booths can have a maximum size of 10ft x 10ft.
• Larger spaces will be available for activities that engage the public
• Upon receiving confirmation of attendance, a booth location will be assigned to you
• Everyone must supply their own booth material (tent, table, chair etc.)
• Booths cannot be staked into the ground but must be weighted down.
• No paper flyers can be distributed.
• Any organisation planning to do activities involving the public will need to provide a certificate of
• No food can be distributed.
• Booths can start setting up from 830am
• No power will be available to booths
We hope that you will choose to join in making Tidal WAV a success!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm attendance or for any questions.
Can’t join us on April 27th? Visit www.wildaboutvancouver.com to discover other ways you can be
Get INvolved, Get OUTdoors!