WAV (pronounced “wave”) supporters are passionate about spending time outdoors doing physical activity, learning, and sharing their love of nature.
Help make the Tidal WAV Outdoor Festival 2022 a success.
- Get OUTdoors: get people outdoors more often for health/wellbeing, pro-environmental behaviours and experiences that stick
- Local Network: meet others interested in outdoor learning and time spent outdoor who live and work near you
- Community Engagement: Share your message with those in the WAV community and beyond via WAV social network contracts. Come volunteer with WAV, taking photos, blogging, supporting events and lessons, etc., Active increased awareness and participation in outdoor learning and time spent outdoors in your communities.
Specific ways to support The Tidal WAV Outdoor Festival 2022:
- host an event
- make a financial donation
- volunteer to take photographs
- promote the event through word of mouth, blogging, Twitter and Instagram
- provide prizes for event/lesson hosts
- volunteer to be on the steering committee
- volunteer for the Tidal WAV Outdoor festival on June 3, 2022
Special thanks to our Supporters:
Yellow Cedar Donor ($2,500.00 to $5000.00):
Pacific Dogwood Donors ($1000.00 to $2,499.00): Intercap Income; iGeneration Education / Sparks Academy
Liquorice Fern Donors ($500.00 to $999.00): Institute of Environmental Learning (IEL); Glee Devereaux
Salmonberry Donors ($250.00 to $499.00): Michael Schipper; Carrie Froese
Yarrow Donors ($249.00 and under): Inquire2Empower Consulting; Assistems Consulting; Tom Mooney; Chris Penton; Linda Klassen
WAV is grassroots and open to everyone. If you are passionate about time spent outdoors and outdoor learning, we would love to have you join WAV. Find out more about the many volunteer opportunities by clicking the button below.